Write For Us
WRITE FOR US
Do you have a passion for writing?
Do you want to share your start-up or industry experiences, opinions and perspectives with a wider audience? Do you feel passionate about something and want to share with others, teach or help like-minded industry professionals?
We are looking for exciting new writers and content contributors.
But before you get all excited and skip to the bottom to see how to contact us – hold tight and read our terms and requirements.
First things first – the boring stuff:
We do not pay for promotional guest posts.
If you want to promote your brand or business – please contact us for rate card fees at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only accept posts on subjects that are relevant to our community and readers (for more information on what we consider relevant, read below an outline of topics we are interested in)
No links. The only link we will accept will be in the introductory Bio at the start of the article.
Here’s why you should write for us:
You will receive worldwide exposure for your articles.
Your post will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of target audience readers. Successfully published articles will be shared on these channels: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, FB Closed Group, Medium, Linked In and newsletters.
Traffic back to you
As part of the Bio introduction at the start of your published piece, readers will be able to connect to your Blog, website or a social media of choice via the link provided.
Buiding Authority and beyond
By writing for a targeted audience, you will be able to reach the right audience and establish authority in your niche. Usually, this leads to bigger and better things.
Topics Accepted ( Perspectives, Opinion, Stories)
- Fashion Manufacturing
- Fashion Start-up / Entrepreneurship
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Business Productivity
- Fashion Design & Development
- Fashion Brand Building and Marketing
- Other ideas not listed here but that relate/affect the fashion industry and its inner workings will be considered.
- Articles must be unique to Utelier (never before or after published on any other website – we will check this on Copyscape, so please do not submit articles already published)
- Ideal article length would consist of over 1000 words
- Quality content with a focus on providing value and knowledge to our readers
- Written with SEO in mind, preferably based on a keyword/phrase.
- Well written with good grammar and proper English.
How To Get Started
You can submit a word document article or pitch proposal to editor (at) utelier (dot) com
Please include the following information when writing to us:
- Name as you’d like it to appear on the article credit
- High Res image you would like to be included in the article
- Website link / Social media link you’d like included in your Bio
- Short Bio on yourself and your industry experience
There are no guarantees of acceptance.
We will only post your article if it ADDS GREAT VALUE to our readers.
Contact us by sending your email to editor (at) utelier (dot) com or by sending us a message via the Contact Us form.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Become a Fashion Insider
Join our community of fashion entrepreneurs, brands and manufacturers. Receive weekly newsletters full of inspiration, article alerts and tips on how to grow your business and create better products.